Closed User Group Calling
Closed User Group Calling keeps communication open among highly mobile personnel, while keeping costs in check.
SETAR offers three, different Closed User Group plans:
- Closed User Group Calling Basic: Mobile users in this group can make unlimited calls to each other and send unlimited text messages within the group for a fixed monthly fee. While there are no restrictions on incoming calls, they are not allowed to make calls or send text messages outside the group.
- Closed User Group Calling Advanced: Users within the group with this option enabled can also make calls outside the group by using our GSM prepaid platform. As any SETAR prepaid user, they can top-up their mobile account with our GSM prepaid cards. There are no additional charges to enable this option.
- Closed User Group Calling Add-On: Mobile users with a postpaid package can become a member of Closed User Group for a fixed monthly fee and can make unlimited calls and send unlimited text messages to other group members.
Benefits of Closed User Group Calling:
- Unlimited calls and unlimited text messages within the group
- No restrictions on incoming calls
- Option allows for access to specified fixed numbers (up to three numbers) as part of the group plan fee
- Option allows for outgoing calls, outside the group
- The size of the calling group can vary, from a minimal amount to almost an unlimited number of users
- Telephone costs can be better budgeted and kept under control
For more information regarding Closed User Group Calling, please contact our sales department at 525-1500.