- BlackBerry Data
BlackBerry Data plans for Prepaid
Stay connected with your friends and family at all timeswith SETAR’s BlackBerry Data bundles. You can go online from your mobile phone and keep in touch with your loved ones throughout the day whether it is for an important email that you have been expecting, casual chatting, playing games or downloading that latest track you just heard on the radio or even simply for keeping up with your social network.
BlackBerry Data bundles offers a wide variety of data plans based on different speed levels and data volumes beginning at 250 MB to 4 GB. These BlackBerry data plans are coupled to limited usage (FUP), volume and time. All you have to do is activate one of our bundles. With BlackBerry Data plan, you can worry less about cost and more about keeping your world close to you.
- Data plans
High Speed data plan options:
Data Volume Price Down-/Upload speed (Kbps) Period Plan detail 250 MB Afl. 5 7200/384
E-mail, social networking 500 MB Afl. 18 7200/384
E-mail, social networking, surf 1 GB Afl. 32 7200/384 2 weeks E-mail, social networking, video, gaming, sharing photos, Skype, Google Talk 2 GB Afl. 49 7200/384 1 month E-mail, surfing the web, social networking, video, gaming, sharing photos, Skype, Google Talk
Super Speed data plan options:
Data Volume Price Down-/Upload speed (Kbps) Period Plan detail 500 MB Afl. 8 14400/384
E-mail, social networking 1 GB Afl. 28 14400/384
E-mail, surfing the web, social networking, video, gaming, sharing photos, Skype, Google Talk & MSN 2 GB Afl. 50 14400/384
E-mail, surfing the web, social networking, video, gaming, sharing photos, Skype, Google Talk, MSN & music 4 GB Afl. 79 14400/384
E-mail, surfing the web, social networking, video, gaming, sharing photos, Skype, Google Talk, MSN & music
*The BlackBerry data bundles allow users to browse all the mobile Internet sites at an incredibly affordable rate.
* When your purchased bundle is depleted you can purchase a new bundle or, if you allowed Internet usage on your phone, you can continue using the Internet on a pay-as-you-go platform.
* All prices displayed on this website are exclusive of taxes (BBO 1,5% & Health tax 1%).
- Activate plan
Dial *123#SEND to purchase your BlackBerry Data bundle
Buy your BlackBerry data bundle by dialing *123#SEND.
- To purchase your Data bundle:
- Dial code *123#SEND
- You will find in the Menu the option 1 for BlackBerry bundles
- Press 1 for the BlackBerry bundles
Choose your speed
- 1: High Speed (up to 7.2 Mbps)
- 2: Super Speed (up to 14.4 Mbps)
Choose a Data bundle. For example, if you choose “1” your options are:
- 1: 250 MB @ Afl. 5 (1 day)
- 2: 500 MB @ Afl. 18 (1 week)
- 3: 1 GB @ Afl. 32 (2 weeks)
- 4: 2 GB @ Afl. 49 (1 month)
Press 1 to confirm your purchase
You will receive the following message specifying the bundle you have chosen. For example if you choose the 250 MB bundle:
Please confirm your request to purchase a 250 MB High Speed (up to 7.2 Mbps) Data bundle @ Afl. 5. This bundle expires when reaching the data limit or after 1 day.
You will receive an SMS on your phone confirming your purchase transaction
Note: first time users who purchase a BlackBerry Data bundle will be required to turn off their devices to be able to use this service (this is a onetime event). They will receive an SMS with the following message: You have successfully purchased 250 MB. Please turn off and on your mobile connection in order to apply the necessary changes. Thank you
Getting the most out of your bundle
If your BlackBerry data bundle is consumed before the end date (1, 7, 14 or 30 days), you can opt for a new BlackBerry data bundle that will be active from the day of activation for the following period of 1day, 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month or until you have reached your purchased data volume. Prepaid subscribers can re- order their BlackBerry data plan 2 hours before it expires.
Allow or Block Internet usage
Prepaid subscribers have the option to block Internet access. By blocking the Internet access you avoid the extra costs of Internet “pay as you go” which is Afl. 2 per MB. By not blocking this service you will be automatically charged for “pay as you go”, once the purchased data bundle is depleted.
How to allow or block?
- Dial code *123#SEND
- You will find in the Menu the option 5 for Allow/Block Internet charges
- Press 5 for the Allow/Block Internet charges
Make your choice:
- 1: Allow charges Afl. 2 p/MB will be deducted from your prepaid credit pay as you go service
- 2: Block charges (there will be no Internet charges)
- Press 1 to confirm your purchase
- You will receive the following message:
- Your request to allow Internet data to be charged from your prepaid credit is being processed.
- You will receive an SMS on your phone confirming if your prepaid credit is being allowed or blocked to Internet charges.
How to recharge your Prepaid credit?
If you desire to purchase a bundle, you must have the necessary amount of prepaid credit. To verify your prepaid credit dial *123#SEND. If you need to recharge your account, purchase a prepaid calling card at any SETAR Teleshop, SETAR Store or at your nearest sales point. Follow the instructions on the back of the prepaid calling card. If you prefer to purchase your prepaid credit online, go to www.setar.aw or visit our Facebook page to recharge using your credit card.